If you select a link to a website below, these websites exist outside of www.greerlabs.com. GREER® provides access to these sites as a service to www.greerlabs.com visitors and is not responsible or liable for the content and information presented within any external site.
- Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma (ARIA)
World Health Organization (WHO) initiative to “educate and implement evidence-based management of allergic rhinitis in conjunction with asthma worldwide.”
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
Largest professional medical organization devoted to allergy/immunology in the United States.
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA)
One of the oldest organizations dealing with issues relating to allergic disorders. The site offers resources for patients and physicians alike.
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
Professional association of over 6,000 allergists/immunologists and allied health professionals. ACAAI is focused on “providing quality patient care while advancing the specialty and supporting the practicing allergist.”
- Advocacy Council of ACAAI
As of March 2015, the Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (JCAAI), the socio-economic/political advocate for allergy, has become the Advocacy Council of ACAAI and can be reached on the ACAAI website.
Patient site offers an allergist locator, educational information, podcasts, a "Relief Self-Test" and more available on the ACAAI website.
- American Latex Allergy Association (ALAA)
Educational materials, publications, and product information about natural rubber latex allergy. Offers support to those who have been diagnosed with latex allergy.
- American Society of Allergy Nurses
Provides continuing education for nurses to foster “high standards of practice and enhance the quality of care for allergy, asthma, and immunology patients.”
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
Information and resources from the “leading patient organization for people with asthma and allergies.”
- Asthma and Allergy Network
Family-to-family support network for families suffering with asthma, allergies, and related conditions.
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
Association of clinicians, researchers and allied health professionals, dedicated to improving the health of people affected by allergic diseases.
- Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE)
FARE works on behalf of the 15 million Americans with food allergies, including all those at risk for life-threatening anaphylaxis.
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS)
Authoritative taxonomic information source on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world.
- Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (JCAAI)
As of March 2015, JCAAI, the socio-economic/political advocate for allergy, has become the Advocacy Council of ACAAI and can be reached on the ACAAI website.
- Mycoses Study Group Education and Research Consortium
Information and treatment options for fungal infections. Primarily for physicians.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NAIAD)
Conducts and supports basic and applied research to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases.
Local, daily pollen forecasts. Useful information about pollen and allergens for allergy sufferers.
- Society of Otolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses (SOHN)
Focused on the professional growth and development of nurses dedicated to the Otolaryngology specialty
- USDA Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN)
Extensive database of taxonomic information about plants.
- USDA Plants Database
Standardized information about plants in the United States.
- World Allergy Organization
Worldwide alliance of allergy and clinical immunology societies.